Zone3 Aspect wetsuit has been developed with breaststroke in mind, but can also be used for front crawl.
This is where the Aspect is different, utilising a mixture of high performance Aqua-X, Smoothskin and High-Stetch Nylon panels, this wetsuit is designed to allow an extended range of movement between the legs and across the chest.
The wetsuit also is made from a combination of 1.5, 2 and 3mm thicknesses so the legs can stay submerged in the water and a natural breaststroke swimming position can be maintained.
- Specifically designed for breaststroke swimming.
- Excellent warmth, comfort and flexibility.
- High-stretch inner leg panels required for breaststroke leg kick.
- Reduced lower leg buoyancy allows legs to stay submerged.
- Mixture of SCS, Smoothskin and high-stretch nylon panels reduce drag.
- Neon orange arm cuffs for visibility.
- Easy to use downward YKK zipper.
The latest wetsuit from Zone3 is equally suitable for front crawl swimming and therefore adds a new Aspect to your open water swimming options.