The next Lanzarote swim camp is 6 -13th November 2021Book Now
This camp takes place twice a year, in March and November – making it the perfect escape from the chilly UK winter months. Even in November, the temperature in Lanzarote is around 21°C. The pool we use is heated to 27°C, and the sea is around 19°C. Our base for the week is the stunning Sands Beach Resort. Get set for the swimming season ahead.
Our swim coaching programme includes:
- 20 hours of specialist swim coaching
- Pool coaching ratio = maximum two coaches: eight clients
- Six open water skills sessions in the sea
- Trip to Puerto Del Carmen to swim the famous Ironman route
- Daily classroom instruction to improve technique
- Regular video reviews throughout the week
- Free time to enjoy the resort’s other activities, including hiking and cycling
- Lanzarote Camp T-shirt
Holiday Price includes:
- Unlimited use of the 25m pool
- Seven nights in a shared studio apartment (one double bed, one sofa bed) with fully equipped kitchen, microwave, fridge freezer, satellite TV, and bathroom with bath or shower.
- All swim coaching
- Half-board (breakfast and dinner) for seven days. Special dietary requirements (coeliac, vegan and vegetarian) can be accommodated
- Transfers to and from Lanzarote Aricefe airport
- Use of the resort’s gym and tennis courts
- Free entry to all classes (e.g. Zumba, LBT, Pilates, Circuits, Fitball,Yoga) on the Sands fitness programme
- Unlimited use of the 25m pool
Apartment upgrades and larger apartments for 4-6 people are available on request.
- You are responsible for booking your own flights and holiday insurance. Please ensure that your travel insurance covers you for open water swimming.
- The total holiday cost (excluding flights and insurance) is around £645, depending on the Euro exchange rate. We book your accommodation with Sands Resort as part of our block booking arrangement. A 25% deposit of €95 must be paid directly to Sands Beach Resort.We will e mail the details to you after booking with us.
- This deposit is refundable until 30 days prior to arrival, when the balance of €285 must be paid. Don’t worry, you will be sent all the details of how and when to pay when we confirm your booking but if you’re unsure of anything, please just give us a call.
- At the time of booking, £320 must be paid to Tri N Swim Well, to cover the costs of the coaching. A limited number of non-swimmer partner places are available, for €380pp, for half board in a shared studio (no coaching fee applies for this option).
HERE ARE SOME OF THE REVIEWS FROM OUR LAST 3 CAMPS :
“Really enjoyed the week. Good group of people and coaching was excellent in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Thank you."
“Loved every minute of it…..loved the way pretty much the entire group became one. The relaxed atmosphere made it fun which makes learning easy and enjoyable. The weather added an unexpected challenge but the flexibility of the coaches meant it didn’t really impact things to the participants. Well done Tri N Swim WELL, you did a seriously fab job."
“It was more than just a great swimming camp, it was a great holiday too. I’m looking forward to putting my new found confidence into practice with some tough events (for me) this year, and I’m very much looking forward to next year’s camp, when I can hopefully improve further. I’m actually now entertaining the prospect that I may actually have the capability to become a half decent swimmer…...what a turnaround! Thanks again for organising this fantastic swim camp/holiday.”
“Coaching - I thought the flow and build of the different focal points as the week went on was ideal. Then putting those focal points into practice the next morning in the sea."
“It was really valuable coaching and I have seen a vast improvement in my swimming on my return. Lots of great focal points which are helping now I am home to not slip back into bad habits.”