Ullswater Swim Camp
Our location is in the picturesque village of Pooley Bridge at the north end of Ullswater . Swimmers are required to be able to be able to swim a minimum of 1k front crawl.
We have a packed itinery which includes coached swims every day, a swimming day trip accompanied by support boat , a trek to swim in a local tarn, a moonlit swim , and a waterfall hike and dip .
Coaching Fee (£200) includes:
- Coached lake sessions with hands on assistance
- Boat support on the full day swim adventure
- Support from coaches throughout the week
- Moonlit swim £10 per person
- Ullswater Steamer day trip £20 per person
- Kailpot Cragg Jump £15 per person
Accommodation is in self catering glamping pods and hives or bring your own camper/caravan and stay on one of the pitches with electric hook up. For more information on the accommodation please visit Waterfoot Park
Hive (Price £685) and Pod (Price £595) includes:
- En-suite shower room and toilet.
- Sink, fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, electric hob,
- Dining table for four.
- Outdoor seating area for alfresco dining and summer barbecues.
- Linen and towels ,TV, Freezer ( hive only)
Touring Pitches for caravans, motor-homes and their awnings (Price £236) include:
- Toilet and shower block
- Washing up ,laundry areas, and a recycling point. All touring pitches are
- Hard standing with space for awning.
- Electric/TV hook up
- Water hook up with grey waste drainage.
- You are responsible for your own travel and holiday insurance. Please ensure that your travel insurance covers you for open water swimming.
- You will need your own vehicle to drive to and from different swim locations throughout the week.
- A non refundable 10% deposit is required to secure the accommodation. The balance is due 4 weeks before the swim camp start date.
- At the time of booking, £200 must be paid to Tri N Swim Well, to cover the costs of the coaching. A limited number of non-swimmer partner places are available.