Ullswater Swim Camp
Our location is in the picturesque village of Pooley Bridge at the north end of Ullswater . Swimmers are required to be able to be able to swim a minimum of 1k front crawl.
We have a packed itinery which includes coached swims every day, a swimming day trip accompanied by support boat , a trek to swim in a local tarn, a moonlit swim , and a waterfall hike and dip .
Coaching Fee (£200) includes:
- Coached lake sessions with hands on assistance
- Boat support on the full day swim adventure
- Support from coaches throughout the week
- Moonlit swim £10 per person
- Ullswater Steamer day trip £20 per person
- Kailpot Cragg Jump £15 per person
Accommodation is in self catering glamping pods and hives or bring your own camper/caravan and stay on one of the pitches with electric hook up. For more information on the accommodation please visit Waterfoot Park
Hive (Price £685) and Pod (Price £595) includes:
- En-suite shower room and toilet.
- Sink, fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, electric hob,
- Dining table for four.
- Outdoor seating area for alfresco dining and summer barbecues.
- Linen and towels ,TV, Freezer ( hive only)
Touring Pitches for caravans, motor-homes and their awnings (Price £236) include:
- Toilet and shower block
- Washing up ,laundry areas, and a recycling point. All touring pitches are
- Hard standing with space for awning.
- Electric/TV hook up
- Water hook up with grey waste drainage.
- You are responsible for booking your own flights and holiday insurance. Please ensure that your travel insurance covers you for open water swimming.
- The total holiday cost (excluding flights and insurance) is around £645, depending on the Euro exchange rate. To secure your booking, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will reserve your accommodation with Sands Resort as part of our block booking arrangement. A 25% deposit of €95 must then be paid directly to Sands Beach Resort.
- This deposit is refundable until 30 days prior to arrival, when the balance of €285 must be paid. Don’t worry, you will be sent all the details of how and when to pay when we confirm your booking but if you’re unsure of anything, please just give us a call.
- At the time of booking, £320 must be paid to Tri N Swim Well, to cover the costs of the coaching. A limited number of non-swimmer partner places are available, for €380pp, for half board in a shared studio (no coaching fee applies for this option).