A wetsuit created for the triathlete with "sinky legs" .The Varman has +43™ Foam to give the maximum buoyancy possible in the hips and thighs, but also delivers supreme flexibility in the upper body. This is the suit of choice for many of fastest triathlon swimmers.
- +43™ foam is 43% more buoyant than standard neoprene
- Arms Neutral™ giving a non wetsuit feel with upper body Rotational Freedom™
- 3:5 Buoyancy.
- This LIMITED EDITION comes complete with a matching yellow Huub transition bag included in the price (worth £79).
- Breakaway zipper ™ for a quicker transition.
- Body alignment constrictor system.