The Orca Openwater Core TRN is the perfect wetsuit for swimmers who are just starting out in open water. This wetsuit features high flexibility and neutral buoyancy. The high flexibility in the shoulders makes your first workouts in open water wonderfully comfortable, while the buoyancy will keep you feeling secure.
- Flexibility For more flexibility in all phases of the swim stroke, Yamamoto 39 neoprene is used together with 2 mm Infinity skin high-end lining. This material is high elasticity that allows it to be used in different areas of mid-range wetsuits.
- This material requires between 45% and 35% less force to stretch than conventional neoprene.
- Thermal insulation and buoyancy
- The Yamamoto 39 technology is also in the torso to ensure sufficient thermal insulation for workouts. Its 3 mm thickness ensures 77% more protection than if you did not wear a wetsuit.
- This material also gives the TRN an ideal neutral buoyancy for a secure feel.
- Zero Chafing The lining in the neck area reduces friction and the likelihood of chafing. The material is soft to the touch and better for contact with the skin.