The Orca 3:8 wetsuit is aimed at progressive swimmers who need to boost their buoyancy and lift their legs into the correct position to create less drag .
Using advanced technology and only the best Yamamoto neoprene , this wetsuit delivers exactly what you need to conquer the swim. It features 0.88 Free technology which requires 90% less strength to stretch the neoprene, and it recovers immediately, giving amazing upper body flexibility. The high elbow panel will support the elbow and keep it elevated during the pull phase.
- 0.88 Free neoprene exclusive to Orca
- Feel the water panel to give that non wetsuit feel.
- Core Lateral Stabiliser to support the abdomen and prevent snaking.
- Aerodome 2 for increased buoyancy and flexibility
- Infinity skin lining gives greater flexibility and retains body heat
- Hydrolite technology to remove the wetsuit easily